Registration closes on April 3, 2020. Late fees (2x) will apply after April 3rd.
For questions, please email Stacie Peroulas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the program for which you are registering:
Competitive (Hellenic Dance Festival and Yiasou Festival – Rising grades 4-Adult)
Exhibition (Yiasou Festival and Community Events – Rising grades K-12)
*If you find cost prohibitive, please speak confidentially with the priest, youth director, or board member.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Non-refundable fees if not a member in good standing of Holy Trinity Charlotte: Competitive: $300 per dancer, Exhibition: $60 per dancer.
- HDF 2021 will be held January 15-18 in Winston-Salem, NC. Yiasou Festival will be held September 10-13, 2020.
- For HDF participants in grades 4 – 6, parents must accompany dancers to Winston-Salem. Older dancers will be chaperoned. Transportation to and from Winston-Salem will be the responsibility of each family.
- The above dues do not include HDF total fees – dancers can expect to pay an estimated $400 to participate in HDF (~$249 Metropolis event fees plus hotel and travel costs).
- Competitive classes will be held primarily on Sunday afternoons weekly in May, September, October, November, December, and once a month in June and August. Second weekly session will be added in November and additional sessions can be expected in the final weeks of preparation before HDF. Exhibition classes (10 total) will be held weekly in June and August (Sundays for grades 9-12, Mondays for K-8).
- Competitive participants (Grades 4-12) are strongly encouraged and expected to attend our Anoixi workshop weekend in Charlotte, NC (April 25-26, 2020). Program fees cover the cost of Anoixi registration!
PLEASE COMPLETE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ON THE FOLLOWING SCREEN. YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT. THANK YOU!